Hey readers! How’s it going? It’s summer season once again (well for us in the Philippines, it started last month, March). I’ve been meaning to post something about what to read this 3-month long summer season and I seriously can’t decide because there are so many good books! If you, ladies and gentlemen have any suggestions, feel free to comment. I prefer Young Adult (YA) or Romance books at this point (if there’s a good RomCom! please let me know?!) I will share a few books that I have already added on my list but, of course this isn’t enough… I will try to read as much as I could this summer. I will try my best since I still have other life than reading.
I won’t make this post very long, so, below is my list of books for this summer season. Also, if you have a book review of the said book, kindly leave a comment for your link I’d love to follow and read your blog!
Summer List (TBR)
- Kisses & Croissants by Anne-Sophie Jouhanneau
- You’d Be Home By Now by Kathleen Glasgow
- Meet Me in Paradise by Libby Hubscher
- Places We’ve Never Been by Kasie West
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
- The Road Trip by Beth O’Leary
- The Matchbreaker Summer by Annie Rains
- On Schedule by Summer Dowell
- Set On You by Amy Lea
Sooooo, yup basically that’s my list! Let me know what do you think about the listed books but NO SPOILERS please!