- READ BOOKS – since I started working at home, all I’m thinking was, finally I could get some time with reading. I have a lot of pending books to read and my TBR is very long so maybe this is the time to read them one by one. I also made a list specifically for this quarantine days.
- CLEAN YOUR BOOKSHELVES – during this time, I am putting this task as one of my priority because I really can’t remember when was the last time I had my shelf cleaned up. Aside from that, it’s a sad thought but I need to let go some of my books so I have to sort them out.
- WATCH ON NETLIX – do you have some movies or tv series that’s been added to you list for a long time? I guess now is the time to start watching those. I did the same thing and during my free time that’s the only thing I do.
- DO YOUR JOURNAL – have ever think of making a journal? to some it’s called diary and yes I still do that. There are plenty of guides or ideas in the internet (e.g. Pinterest & Instagram). If you’re artsy, there’s a pretty type of journal that could be your guide.
- DO YOUR HOUSE CHORES – this, I think is really important. I guess it’s time for some of us to throw those old clothes, old items from our home. Aside from that, it’s time to sanitize things around the house and make time to rearrange things based from your perspective.
So far, aside from work, I’m doing #1 and #3 and over the weekend I could finally focus on the other things. I still have work stuff to do and that’s an 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM kind of work, I just do breaks if I feel tired or something.
Anyways, may you have a good health always and please, take care. If you’re sick, make sure to get it checked right away. Don’t wait for it to get worse, okay?