This meme is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
According to MizB:
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
— Musing —
Hi everyone! It’s Monday again and I wanna share something about my day first, well it’s my first day at work and I’m very excited. It was actually tiring you know but it is fun! Surely, I’ll get used to it soon. Anyway, I’ll try my very best to read as much as I can ‘coz even if I’m busy and tired reading makes my body relaxed. It’s too entertaining, I know you guys feel the same way.
So for today I started reading PODs by Michelle Pickett. I hope I can finish it this week, stay up for my book review. I am really excited and yet nervous to post my review bout that. So far all I can say is I liked the book and the story behind the cover.
No matter how tired I am today I read PODs and it’s interesting. I wanna keep reading it til I forgot about the time. But I know I can’t because I still have work tomorrow morning. So, that’s it for today! wait for my Teaser Tuesday for tomorrow so you’ll have an idea on PODs.