Hello here I am again for Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga of Tynga’s Reviews.
Here’s my stacking the shelves for this week I’m excited to share this to everyone 🙂
I love all these books. As of now I’m not yet reading Shatter Me, Unravel Me, Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children and Blue Bloods Key for Repository.
- Shatter Me – Tahereh Mafi – During the Tahereh Mafi book signing event I bought it. Yes it is a signed book. (03/02/13)
- Unravel Me – Tahereh Mafi – This is a signed book too, I bought from the event. (03/02/13)
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children – Ransom Riggs – Same with the two books, it’s signed and bought from the event. (03/02/13)
- Blue Bloods Key for Repository – Melissa De La Cruz – I bought it yesterday, I saw a book sale on Powerbooks, so I bought it right away, and I’m collecting Blue Bloods books. (03/08/13)
- The Gift – Cecilia Ahern – My dad gave this to me and I really love the story of this book it makes me cry.
- Catching Fire – Suzanne Collins – My boyfriend gave this to me as a gift. I love The Hunger Games Series.
- Black City – Elizabeth Richards – I made a review for this book if you want to check just go to Black City Review + Giveaway. And thanks for Kate of The Bookaholic Blurbs for letting me join the Black City PH Tour! and for the book of course.
That’s it! See you all next week for another Stacking The Shelves!
8 thoughts on “Stacking the Shelves.. (02)”
Oh such pretty covers. I want to pet all of them. Black City was awesome. Great haul of books. Come visit me too.Grace
I checked it 😀 great list 😀 ❤ I followed you 🙂
Eeeeek… awesome haul! :DCatching fire was AWESOME. I also loved Ransom Rigg's book. Hope you enjoy them.Happy reading!! :DOld follower. I really love your blog!Please check out mine too .Thanks ^^Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl
Thank you so much Sapir 🙂 I love your blog too :Dyes Catching Fire is awesome 😀 haven't read Ransom Riggs yet :)) soon 😀
I wanna read all of those books. Good for you :)old followerhttp://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-30.html
Great haul! Yay for Shatter and Unravel Me! And I want to read Black City myself so I'm going to stop by your review next!My STSJessica@Lovin' Los Libros
Thank you so much 😀 Black City is so nice you should read it 😀 ❤
I stopped by 😀 I love to read those books! 😀